One of the main purposes of implementing Corporate Wellness programs in companies is to have more productive and creative collaborators in the workplace, in order to achieve highly positive results for companies, generating their maximum benefit in the medium and long term.
SOME MOST USED PROGRAMS:
- Determine Existing Real Health Problems in the Company.
- Consultation and Advice by Medical Specialty.
- Feeding Plans.
- Motivational Talks to Contributors
- Personal Trainer
- Exercises and Training Planning
- Postural Correction Exercises of the Spinal Column
- Relaxation and Respiration Techniques with Respiratory Patterns.
- Coordination Exercises, Static and Dynamic Balance